Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word header and footer transparency

I would suggest that they should be sending the documents in .pdf format,
not in the original Word format.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"E help" E wrote in message
Does anyone know if I can control the transparency of the way Word
displays
the Header and Footer. I understand that it only looks this way in a
working
view, not printed out. I also read that the brightness and contract can
be
changed in format picture- but that changes the color - I am not looking
do that.

I have created a letterhead with the logo graphic and contact info. placed
in the header and footer. My client wants to use this letterhead to email
information to her customers. When viewed on the computer, I do not want
the
footer and header to have a transparency on it. Now a days, my client
will
not be printing the letterhead out as much as she will be emailing it.
Please advise. Thank You!