Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Where is Redo List in Word 2007

Not the question, I think. The question is how to access the dropdown list
so that you can scroll down and select the last action to be undone instead
of just clicking the button repeatedly.

"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message
In Word 2007 you can add the Redo button to the Quick Access Toolbar by
clicking the right end of the bar & selecting it if it isn't already
checked. However...

The Redo button displays only if there are redoable actions available -

IOW,
you can't Redo until you Undo something. The Redo Button will display once
you Undo one or more steps.

Likewise, you don't "set" the number of redoable actions. That's

determined
by the number of consecutive steps you Undo - they then become redoable.
Once you Undo steps & start to take new actions the Redo list is cleared
until you Undo again.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Ardell" wrote in message
I have 2 questions about the Redo icon in Word 2007. In 2003, next to

the
Redo icon we had a list of previous actions. I don't see that anymore.
Also, how do you control how many actions can be Redone? It doesn't seem
to have many "redos" available.
Thanks
Ardell