Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PBManon PBManon is offline

Default How do I allow editing in a header in a protected form/document?

I'd like the users to be able to type information into the header on the
second page (such that the header ibnfo carrries forward). The page 2 header
is in its very own section already. Each time I apply protection to the
document (and exclude that section from protection) the header remnains
locked. I'm making an inspection form where the info on page one is formatted
differently from the info on the supplimental pages. Is there another way to
do this if I cannot allow protected header entering?