Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default How do I fit three pages into two pages?

In addition to Terry's comments, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm for further helpful tips.
All the best
DeanH

"wdsmid" wrote:

Thank you so much for this answer. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Willadale Smid

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Switch to PrintPreview and click the command button 'Fit to One Page' which
although doesn't sound correct, it will actually shrink to two pages.

There are other options such as SelectAll and then adjust the Font settings
to reduce the character spacing by 0.1pt or by reducing the size of the font
in the body text by 0.5pt. You could also fiddle the margins, justification,
line spacing, header/footer size - a whole plethora of choices. It all
depends on the document content and what works best for you.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"wdsmid" wrote in message
I have a document which extends onto a third page by four lines. How do I
make my document fit on two pages?