Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I set up email in MS Office Home and Student 2007?

You purchased the wrong version of Office 2007 if you need Outlook. Try
Windows Live Mail instead.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"sandrajeanford" wrote in message
Cannot figure out how to initiate Microsoft Outlook and I keep seeing
people
say go to your internet options and make sure you have the right mail
client
set-up or whatever, they never actually tell you what set-up to use and
that
is exactly the information I desparately need! Don't even know if I can
find
my way back to this website (I have been searching everywhere!) so my
email
address is:

if anyone out there can help me.

Another odd thing is, when emailing I have no options to use bold,
underline, font size or color or anything. Never ran into that before!?