Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jean

Default Download a template

Thank you for your help. Believe it or not, I found the header and footer
after I sent the letter. Thanks for your prompt reply. It was exactly my
problem.
--
Jean

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

View Headers and Footers...

Haven't seen the template but my guess is that you are describing a footer.
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/sections.htm
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jean" wrote in message
I downloaded the "just a note, thank you" from the following site:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ry=just+a+note

It is exactly what I want except for one thing, at the bottom of the note
it
has a place to put the address, phone number, email, etc. I can't change
the
words or even delete them.

Hopefully someone will be able to help me make this change. Thank you.

Jean