Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Word 2007 Auto Complete

Post this as a suggestion for Microsoft in a separate thread.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MILO" wrote in message
F3, my users really love the F3 functionality NOT!

Come on MS rethink this and bring it back

Anyone connected to MS office team here, whats the word?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Yes, AutoCorrect for AutoText has been removed

*AutoComplete* (not AutoCorrect).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Yes, AutoCorrect for AutoText has been removed (as a result of the new,
more complex building blocks which extend the functionality of
AutoText).
Note, however, that you can still type the name of an AutoText and
press
F3 to insert its contents.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MILO" wrote in message
Is what I'm reading correct??????

Auto Complete is gone as we used to know and love it????

Someone missed the boat on this one????

MS is it coming back in a SP????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE