Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How long do questions remain in the database?

An ordinary Google search nowadays will turn up newsgroup posts (to the
dismay of some who would like to see these results confined to Groups
search), but if you want to search only in newsgroups, then click on the
arrow beside More on the Google home page toolbar and choose Groups. You can
search groups generally, but if you want to search only a specific group of
range of groups, you can click on Advanced Groups Search and limit your
search to, say, "microsoft.public.word.*" You can also specify an author,
subject line, date range, etc., in addition to the search terms.

"sheana" wrote in message
Thanks for answering my question. If Google archives them permanently,
then
how do I find them...can you give me an example? Thanks in advance.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The msnews server keeps messages at least 60-90 days, I think, but they
are
archived "permanently" by Google.

"sheana" wrote in message
Can you tell me how long mine or anyone's questions remain in the
database?
Thanks in advance.