Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Default how do I get Word to auto complete the complete date?

you have to press ENTER(RETURN) key to auto insert the text.
Igf you are using Word 2003, it shows the tool tip.

Also check the auto complete settings in Insert--AutoText--Autotext
Select the Show AutoComplete suggestions check box.

Hope this helps!!
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Kelvin Beaton" wrote:

If I type Sept... it auto filles September. How do I get it then, if I press
the space bar to offer me todays date?

Thanks

Kelvin