Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Where do fonts live?

Go to Control Panel Fonts. That lists all the installed fonts, and shows
you where they are installed, if not in the Windows\Fonts folder.

"Tigers!" wrote in message
On my old PC I have 2 fonts, Piranesi It BT & Parisian, that my wife uses
in
her business documentation. After moving to a new machine I note that
they
are not visible in Word as they are not part of the installed font base.
They
are still visible on the old machine in Word.
I want to bring these two fonts over to my new machine but I cannot find
them on the old. I have looked in Windows\Fonts but cannot see them.
Any other locations that someone may know of?