Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Small Printing

That is one of the most elusive problems to troubleshoot because it's so
unlikely that no one ever thinks of it. Luckily, we've seen the problem (and
its solution) here a few times!

"CJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 7, 6:10 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
In the Format | Font dialog, make sure that neither Subscript nor
Superscript is checked.

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"CJ" wrote in message

ps.com...

Strange problem. I have a Word 2003 document that prints smaller than
specified font size. I had to change font size to 18 to get it to
look like about a 12-point font. Formatting obeys the margins -- 1
inch on either side. I opened in WordPerfect and the problem is there
also. There are no tracked changes and no scaling at print.- Hide

quoted text -

It was superscripted. Thanks so much.