Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default What happened to my word 2003 NO FUSS auto text for FOOTERS that

Just insert the FILENAME field manually. Place the insertion point in the
footer. Press Ctrl+F9. Word inserts field delimiters, { }. Type FILENAME \p.
Press F9 to update the field. Use Alt+F9 to show/hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"The Pains of Change : )" wrote:

What happened to my word 2003 NO FUSS auto text for FOOTERS
that inserts with the click of the mouse a static "file path" of the current
document
into the footer of any open document??

Don't want to use macros, building blocks or other nonsense. Just my point
and click of 2003.

Thanks