Default page setup

If the document in question has more than one section, then the first page
of each section will print on letterhead.

"SP" wrote in message
Hi

We have Windows XP, Word 2003, and an HP LaserJet 4200dtn (using latest

PCL6
driver).

At the printer, we set the Paper Handling | Tray types are 1) plain, 2)
plain, 3) plain, 4) letterhead.

In Word | File | Page Set up | Paper | Paper Source, we set Letterhead

under
First Page and Default (Automatically Select) under Other Pages.

The printouts all came out as Letterhead.

We then go back to Word | File | Page Setup | Paper | Paper Source. We

now
set Letterhead under First Page and Tray 2 under Other Pages.

The printouts still came out as Letterhead for all pages.

Is this a Word issue or HP issue ? Or, am I expecting the settings at the
wrong place.

Thanks
Steve