Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I delete list styles in word 07?

Although the Style Report template is useful, it would be overkill in this case,
since Roy knows exactly which styles he wants to delete.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Brian" wrote in message
Check the following link. It checks all styles and asks if you wish to keep
or delete the style.

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Style_Report.htm

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"Roy U" wrote:

I have created a number of list styles which are now listed within Paragraph
in Word 2007. I no longer require all of these and would like to remove some
(for simplification). I have been unable to achieve this. Can anyone help?