Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bohorquez

Default Set-up advice

My first suggestion would be to create the document in Excel. If that's not
an option you can create a 5 column table in the Header of the document.
This way when you create a new page you'll still have the organization name
centered and all the categories.

In this case, you wouldn't need a macro and you can essentially create your
own template. HTH

Bohorquez

"jonilyn" wrote:

I have a multi-page document (component plan) with 5 columns. I need our
organization name centered on all pages and then I need categories to appear
on every page also, before the columns. In other words, I need certain
information on all the pages but I have to change and/or add to it before the
table begins. The columns are set up with rows so each section lines up. I
haven't worked with macros or templates much but I need a game plan first.
Any suggestions?