Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimbo213 Jimbo213 is offline

Default Comment Bubble placement

Thanks, Peter, for your reply & assistance.

You answered clearly and correctly. However through your answer I now know
that WORD can't do what I would like it to do.

I think WORD should also have the option to display the bubble BELOW the
text instead of just riight / left so the zoom-reduce-on-print would not be
necessary.

Thanks again.

Jimbo213

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

You can adjust the width allotted to balloons, but if you choose to
use the balloons display instead of the separate pane display, Word
will shrink the page when printing.

In Word2007, go to Track Changes Options (arrow under the big Track
Changes icon), and near the bottom you can set the balloon width, and
whether to use balloons at all.

On Aug 20, 11:48 am, Jimbo213
wrote:
Can Comment Bubble be moved to in-line [within 8-1/2 x 11 printing] and not
on extra 4" wide edge that shrinks the page when printed?

Thanks for your reply & assistance.
Jimbo213