Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Word is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action?

The message is telling you that something is going wrong at the AutoCAD end:
Word has asked AutoCAD to provide an object to embed, AutoCAD has gone off
to get it and not come back. Possibly it's trying to ask you something, with
a dialog that is not visible to you -- hidden, obscured, or off-screen.

"J.P" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a small problem that I cannot resolve. I have recently been
upgraded
from Window NT to Window XP. I am using Word 2003 to insert AutoCAD
drawings
to Word as an object and but an error message states "Word is waiting for
another application to complete an OLE action?". I have tired also
everything
I could think off, could anyone help me?

Thanks