Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I print white text on a black page?

Jay has given you a good rundown on the options. Here's one mo some
inkjet printers do permit a white, gold, or silver ink cartridge to be
substituted for the black cartridge. If you are lucky enough to have one of
those printers, get a white cartridge and insert it, then format the text as
black, and it will print white. You'll probably want to make it Bold (and
fairly large) so it will be legible.

http://word.mvps.org

"dalgo" wrote in message

Word 2000. I want to print captions for a photo album which has black
pages. I can get close to what I want using Format/Background- black
and a white Font colour but when I look at print layout view or print
preview it has reverted back to a white background. Would this be the
best way to do it anyway (would use a lot of black ink?). Any
Suggestions?

--
dalgo