Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How use mail merge with envelopes?

We can't tell you what you are doing wrong unless you tell us exactly and
completely every detail of how you went about it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"-Nisko-" wrote in message
Several times a year I address envelopes with a database I've created.
However, I've never figured out how to use the mail merge correctly. I
always end up with one envelope (on the monitor) with an address - then
one blank, then one with the second address, then one blank, etc. Could
someone tell me what I'm doing wrong - the tell me how to do it right so
that I can put about 10 envelopes in my printer at a time instead of one
by one. The way it works for me is: I have to place the cursor on an
envelope (on the monitor) with an address - then print the 'selected
page.' Then, I have to skip the blank envelope and go to the next one
(with an address) and print the same way again. Can someone help?