Track Changes will do this for you automatically (Tools | Track Changes and
set the Deleted formatting to strikethrough at Tools | Options | Track
Changes), or you can apply Strikethrough formatting through Format | Font or
add a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button for it using Tools | Customize.

"JLN" wrote in message
I want to edit a document and show text deletions by having a line drawn
throught the word. How do I this? I know I've seen it in other documents.
Thanks!