Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default what is a table box tool?

My first guess was that the OP is really lost and is asking about the
Table Box Tool (yes, there really is such a thing) in Quark Express.

My second guess was that Tables and Borders toolbar in Word 2002 or 2003
contains an Insert Table button that functions much like the Table Box
Tool in Quark Express.

Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote:

It could also be a simple nomenclature or language problem. Either the
OP doesn't know what it's called, or it's called something else in OP's
native language. I love a good mystery. I'll bet Agatha Christie
would've made a great MVP. ;-)