Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default "Same as previous" loses an item midway thru doc

I forgot to mention I searched for the style (which is the document title) in
the rest of the document, but it has only the first, correct, instance.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I didn't say it was pointing to the wrong style. I said that you very likely
have that style applied to something that's blank. Use Find to search for
the style in the vicinity of that StyleRef

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN