Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Custom Table Format

Stefan,

thanks for the feedback, much appreciated, but it still happens even though
the normal style has been modified in the template (so it hasn't been
modified as such in the file) This is a BIG inconvenience when trying to
format other people's documents.

Regarsd,

Rad

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Did you modify the Normal style? If so, the font settings for that
style will override those of the table style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
Hi,

I've created a custom table format, but quite often it doesn't

change the
font size of the table that I'm applying it to (it changes the

format ok).
Does anybody have any ideas why this would be happening?

Thanks,

R.