Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Page layout problems when converting from .doc to HTML

Hi ?B?UkdCcmFzZWw=?=,

I have a document that has a lot of tables that I have to send out to my
end-users as a .mht file. The last time, it worked fine, but this time the
tables in the .mht file were truncated on the right side. I've tried the
simple fixes--page layout in the print menu, manually sliding and locking the
margins--but each time I save the file as a web page, it reverts.

Have you tried making sure the "AutoFit" option is off in Table/Table
Properties/Options. And then use an "exact" setting for the column widths.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)