Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I lock a textbox to make it uneditable?

See the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a
document in Word 2000 or higher?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...PlusHeader.htm

or, the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a Word
97 document?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...rd97Header.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"sicnhead" wrote in message
I am creating a letterhead for a company and I have three texboxes that
contain information that I wan to lock so that the text cannot be edited.
also have a graphic in the center of the page that I want to lock.
Basically
I am trying to create an electronic letterhead for email and other such
correspondence. Thank you for your time and help.