TF

Just use Insert, Hyperlink or even more simple, copy/paste the address from
the address box from IE.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"gully" wrote in message
: Errrr.....should I post this somewhere else.....still no luck.... :-(
:
:
: "gully" wrote in message
: ...
: Hello,
:
: I can create a webpage with a form that has a drop-down box. When the
user
: picks an item, they are then redirected to another webpage.
:
: Example:
: Link 1 = http://www.microsoft.com
: Link 2 = http://www.google.com
: Link 3 = http://www.adobe.com
: Link 4 = http://www.irt.org
:
: I just got a request to do the same thing in MS Word 2003. Can this be
: done? I am definitely a newbie - know how to create tables etc but no
: knowledge of macros. Would someone have a link to a tutorial, word doc
or
: could post how to do this (I assume it is possible???).
:
: Any help greatly appreciated.
:
: Thanks,