Try rerunning setup and adding all the fonts.

"Berhman" wrote in message
news
The fonts that were listed were not on my fonts list! Is there anyway I

can
get them or can I download them on mircrosoft? I also tried that printer
thing but it didn't work! My printer prints fine! Should I reinstall my
program?
Thanks

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

My guess is that your currently selected or default printer is
either "None" or a printer that is not capable of printing fonts.
Click on File | Print | select a printer that is capable of
printing fonts | Close, and you will see more font choices in Word.

Berhman wrote:

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003

Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks