Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Vince,

If you do a custom install of Office 2003
(while leaving Publisher 2000) the install
should generally not remove the existing fonts.

=======
"Vince" wrote in message ...
Thanks Bob. I think you might be right. The version of Word 2003 that I
have came with Office 2003 Basic, which includes only Word, Excel and
Outlook. I was previously using Word 2000 which came with Office 2000
Professional, which included Publisher 2000, etc. Because some fonts are not
carrying forward from older Word documents to Word 2003, I have resorted to
uninstalling Office 2003 Basic altogher and installed Office 2000
Professional because it has publisher and a wider variety of fonts. I would
obviously prefer to use Word 2003 though. If I install Publisher 2000 (which
I have from Professional Office 2000), do you think that will allow me to
access the additional fonts using Word 2003? Thanks in advance Bob or anyone
else who can add to this.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx