Charles Kenyon

Instead of a macro, you could have a number of IF fields set to test the
results of your drop-down. The drop down must be set to calculate on exit,
and you do have to exit.
{ IF ddList1 = "Sam" "555-1212" }{ IF ddList1 = "Bill" "555-2121" } and so
forth. Each IF field tests the results of your drop down and upon the proper
result displays what you want.

Maintenance on this could be a real nightmare. Hope it helps.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"HT" wrote in message
Microsoft Word 2003
WindowsXP

I am creating a form that has a drop-down menu. The drop-down menu has a
list of names. I want to be able to choose the drop-down menu name and
have
the fields that ask for the phone number and work hours to automatically
populate once you choose the person's name.

For instance: John Smith works 9:00-5:00 and his phone number is
(555)555-5555.

I want to be able to choose John Smith and have the phone number, works
hours immediately input in the fields.

If I ever get this part done I want to be able to click on a button and
have
all of the text copy to the clipboard and paste into the body of an
e-mail.

Thanks all!