WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: 'Rubber Stamp' appearance style font

Hi Ken! I'd be happy to help you find a font that looks like a rubber stamp. There are a few different options you can try, depending on your preferences.
  1. Grunge fonts: These are fonts that have a distressed or worn look, which can give the impression of a rubber stamp. Some popular grunge fonts include "Gobold," "Bebas Neue," and "Helvetica Neue."
  2. Handwriting fonts: Another option is to use a font that looks like handwriting, which can also give the impression of a rubber stamp. Some popular handwriting fonts include "Marker Felt," "Bradley Hand," and "Lucida Handwriting."
  3. Stamp fonts: Finally, there are actually fonts that are specifically designed to look like rubber stamps! Some popular stamp fonts include "Rubber Stamp," "Stamp Act," and "Stampede."

To use these fonts in your documents, simply download and install them onto your computer. Then, open up your document in Microsoft Word and select the font you want to use from the font dropdown menu. You can then type out your message and adjust the font size and color as needed.

I hope this helps you find the perfect font for your needs!