Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] trixrreat@gmail.com is offline

Default Microsoft Word file recovery problem, how can I fix this?

I think your Word file is corrupted. Sometimes, it happens when you used any unreliable recovery tool for recovering data. It copies content from original file during this process, it may damage the file or there are many reasons for corruption of Word file. In such situation, you can try solution from this link http://reatrix.com/how-to-repair-word-file-header and get repaired damaged Word document and recovers all the contents from it like text, OLE objects, hyperlinks and many more.