Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default won't print address on envelopes

Are you getting any Hebrew text through in any of your merges?

If not, what is your data source?

Do you see the Hebrew text in the Address when you
a. preview the merge
b. and/or use print preview
c. and/or output the envelopes to a new document?

(FWIW it works OK here using Word 2007 SP1, Vista SP1, both set up for UK
English, the default mailmerge envelope layout (which uses the Cambria font
for both address boxes here, and using an Outlook contacts list as the data
source (selected from Word, not starting with the Outlook Tools|Mail Merge
function) with data input in Outlook using the Hebrew keyboard layout.
Printing to an HP inkjet (but not the same model as yours))

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Dr. Dave" wrote in message
There's both Hebrew and English in the return address and they both print
okay there! I may have to address them by hand!
Is the Hebrew font used in the letter as well and if so, does it print
OK?

I have to admit though, it is not something that I have ever had anything
to do with.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dr. Dave" wrote in message
Thanks for responding! My printer is HP DeskJet 3920 but it has a color
cartridge installed. I'm in Israel and some of the addresses are in
English and some are in Hebrew. I just realized that only the Hebrew
addresses don't print, the English ones print fine. What to do?
Are you using an InkJet Printer that does not have the colour cartridge
installed? Some InkJet Printers create black for the envelope address
by mixing the coloured inks rather than by using the black ink
cartridge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dr. Dave" wrote in message
Using Vista and word 2007, I'm doing a mail merge. The letters
printed okay but now, the next day when I'm trying to print the
envelopes, only the return address prints but the address for the
letter doesn't print. What should I do?