Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Table of Contents not aligned

Put the cursor in one of the offending paragraphs, open Styles and
Formatting Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S (ToC 4 should be chosen), right-click on
the style name, choose Modify, under Format Paragraph or Format
Tabs see what's gone wrong.

(If ToC 4 isn't showing, go to Options "Show What?" and choose All
Styles. You'll probably want to put that back to what it was set to
after you've finished fixing ToC 4.)

On Jan 20, 11:54*am, drcarrell
wrote:
My ToC has some page numbers sticking way past the others; it seems to relate
to using Heading 4, although I'm not sure. *How can I get it to align all the
page numbers the same on the right side?