wildtrout

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See the article "Creating a Mail Merge Data Source" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...DataSource.htm

and the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"wildtrout" wrote in message
Hi Group,
I have a database of people. A table in Word XP. 3 columns, 600 rows.
Column
1 is the person's name. Column 2 the street address. Column 3 the city,
state
and zip. I am trying to create mailing labels from this table. I can use
mailmerge/labels to create a document with labels, but It cannot see my
table
as a valid database. I try to create labels from within my table but wont
recognize the table because it is open. Is there any way I can do this.
Don't
have time to enter them manually. Appreciate any help you can offer. Bob

Thanks Doug. I'm not sure I can make this work. I wasn't able to understand the material well enough, I guess.