Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Translate from Greek to English

No automatic translation is perfect, but if the text in the document is
formatted as Greek then Word's Greek to English translation service is quite
useful. I live in a country where the first language is Greek and my own
Greek is not perfect (or even good) but I find this tool a great assistance
in understanding the many documents the government here issues.
I you need better translation than this you need a human translator.

Newbie wrote:
Hello, I have a 12 page document in Greek that I need to translate
into English. I have tried using the translation in Word for I get
gobblegook. Any suggestions, ideas, translators that are available.
Would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.