Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbie newbie is offline

Default Translate from Greek to English

Thank you Graham. Would you kindly direct me how to do this. I thought I
was doing it and I keep getting Word Lingo and nothing happens.

Thank you again.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

No automatic translation is perfect, but if the text in the document is
formatted as Greek then Word's Greek to English translation service is quite
useful. I live in a country where the first language is Greek and my own
Greek is not perfect (or even good) but I find this tool a great assistance
in understanding the many documents the government here issues.
I you need better translation than this you need a human translator.

Newbie wrote:
Hello, I have a 12 page document in Greek that I need to translate
into English. I have tried using the translation in Word for I get
gobblegook. Any suggestions, ideas, translators that are available.
Would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.