Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kim H Kim H is offline

Default Header spans down too far

I have several documents that have huge headers that span 1/2 way down the
page with no text or empty paragraphs below the actual text within the
header. I tried using the ruler on the left by dragging the marker up, but
that only makes the header span down the entire page and moves my table down.
As it currently stands, my table is behind the expanded header. I'm able to
manipulate it so that it is below the actual text in the header, but when I
make any changes, it messes everything up. Does anyone have a solution to
this problem?
Thanks,
Kim