Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kim H Kim H is offline

Default Header spans down too far

If that were the case, shouldn't I be able to select it? The only thing it
allows me to select is the actual text that I typed. It's like it doesn't
even acknowledge that the extra space is there.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Perhaps there is a large empty text box or AutoShape in the header?

"Kim H" wrote in message
I checked it out, and the vertical alignment is set to top on all of them,
yet I still have the problem. Any other suggestions?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, make sure the vertical alignment is set

Top and not Center.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Kim H" wrote in message
I have several documents that have huge headers that span 1/2 way down

the
page with no text or empty paragraphs below the actual text within the
header. I tried using the ruler on the left by dragging the marker

up,
but
that only makes the header span down the entire page and moves my

table
down.
As it currently stands, my table is behind the expanded header. I'm

able
manipulate it so that it is below the actual text in the header, but

when
make any changes, it messes everything up. Does anyone have a

solution to
this problem?
Thanks,
Kim