Graham Mayor

Provided the included document with the revised picture is saved and you are
not using a \! switch on the includetext field, there is no reason why when
you update the field the revised document should not be placed.

Mike Kline wrote:
somebody plz help!
MK

"Mike Kline" wrote in
message ...
Hi There!

I'm writing a large document and I have several smaller documents
linked together in one master document using IncludeText field. But
when I update the field in the master document, the pictures are not
updated.

i.e. I have graphs inserted as pictures all over my smaller
documents and after I've changed the some of the graph picture, none
of them get updated in the master document and Word is still showing
the old pictures. I update the fields and it doesn't work, I tried
completely deleting the field and re-inserting it and still the
graph pictures does not get updated!!!

Please help!!!

Thank you all in advance!!

MK