Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sharon

Default Moving rows in tables

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for and I would much rather use
keystrokes!

"Luc" wrote:

Sharon,
That is the normal behaviour if you select cells and not the row. Why are
you not selecting the end of row marker?
Fastest way I know to move a row upwards/downwards is using the shortcut
Alt+shift+arrow up/down. No need to select first just put the cursor in the
row you want to move and hit the shortcut.

Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)
"Sharon" schreef in bericht
I want to move an exisiting row above another existing row in a table. Each
time I select the row (without the end of row mark), it replaces the text.
Obviously I am doing something wrong. I would appreciate any help.