Amedee Van Gasse

JMB shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Sorry for the lack of attention to detail on my part:
Please only use the jerryb99 address if anyone is going to reply by
email.

Nobody is going to reply by email. That would not be a polite thing to
do. Don't ask for a fish but learn how to fish.

Is there a way to get rid of the other two addresses on the usenet in
these messages?

Except for cancelling (I see you use Forte Agent 1.91/32.564 so you
could try that), I wouldn't know any way. But I fear you are too late:
the big bad archiving monster has already petrified your messages for
posterity.

To answer your original question: I don't know.
Try this:
* new document
* copy only one page to the new document
* apply double spacing
* what happens???

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How to Report Bugs Effectively
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the
answer.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...-with-yes-or-n
o-answers.html