Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Blackard Blackard is offline

Default Problem importing recipients from nominated Excel worksheet

I'm attempting to do a mail merge on a letter created in Word 2007. When I
chose "Select Recipients", I then selected "Use existing list" then browsed
to locate the correct Excel 2007 file. The correct worksheet was identified.
No problem so far. However, when I selected the worksheet, the "Select table"
screen shows an entirely different file name and location. If I arrow down,
other file names and locations are listed, but not the one I selected. There
is nothing in the table list. Any thoughts on a solution?
--
ajb