Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
xppuser xppuser is offline

Default hyperlinking appendices in a document

hi all,

wxp pro sp2, office pro sp2,

i have a document. i have used Insert - Caption and Cross References to
hyperlink Figures and Tables mentioned within the text to the actual Figures
and Tables. i have also made appendices, which are to be found at the end of
the documents (Appendix I, II, III up to IX). how can i 'caption' this
appendices so that i can insert - cross reference them in the text so that
they are hyperlinked i.e. shaded grey where i can Ctril+click on the
cross-reference of the appendix mentioned within the text to go to the
relevant appendix?

i hope i am making sense out of my request for advice/help. if further
clarification is required, please do let me know.

thank you,
jes