RBerry55

I want the booklet to be 8.5" wide by 5.5 high" (1/2 of a letter size page)
and printed Portrait. The result would be 2 'pages' per sheet (front) and
the same on the back. I found the bookfold option but it is not what I need.
I tried the page format I mentioned and checked two pages per sheet but it
automatically changed to landscape (5.5" wide by 8.5" tall).

I don't think there is an option in Word but I was just wanting to see if
someone had a 'trick' that I hadn't found. I even looked at other programs
PrintArtist with still no luck. Thoughts?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you saying that you want to make a booklet with pages 5.5" wide and 8.5"
high? If so, then that is what "Book fold" does (the page orientation
changes to Landscape when you select that option because the two pages are
printed on a landscape page).

The only other half-page layout that would be "portrait" would be 4.25" by
11", and if you wanted to do that, then you'd have to use the technique
described at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm (adapted as
required).

"Rberry55" wrote in message
I want to create a booklet but all I can find is landscape format in Word.
Is there an easy way to create this booklet? add-in or template that I'm
missing? It would basically be a 5.5x8.5 booklet with two pages per

standard
sheet of paper. I'm using a physical cut/paste and photocopy to create

the
page order desired and it's cumbrsome. I'm using XP/Office 2003.