Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
letterhead

Default faded headers & footers

Does anyone know how to have the logo in the header not look gray and weak?

"Quark User in MSWord" wrote:

I'm a Designer working in Word and I'm about to hang myself!!! Please help!
Is there's another way to truly anchor graphics on a page so that they DO
NOT MOVE other than to use the footer? The problem with the footer is that
Word insists on fading back, or ghosting the graphics I've imported into it.
"It is unacceptable for our logos to look gray and weak", says our CEO, "to a
prospective client receiving this document." If there's no solution, what
other Office products might work well for building proposal/bids/estimates,
etc.?
Please, please someone tell me that there's as easy solution! Thanks!!!