Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Color Palette change in Word 2003

I don't believe there is any way to change the colours that are initially
shown but you can always select More Fill Colors to get any colour you want.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Bettina" schreef in bericht
Hello.

A way to access (and understand) where the palette is would be by creating
box (drawing tool must be open) and clicking to choose a color. The entire
palette will show if you click to choose a fill color.

Do you understand what I'm seeking to change?

Thank you.
--
Bettina

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Word doesn't have a colour palette. What are you trying to change amd/or
where are you trying to use one or think you see one?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Bettina" schreef in bericht
How can I change the existing palette in word?

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
--
Bettina