Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Making labels that aren't for adresses

All of that can be done in Word, but it's not a simple process if you've
never don it before. Although I'm sure you can get the instructions &
guidance you'd need projects like these are far easier to handle in a
program like MS Publisher (page layout) if you have access to it.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/26/08 11:16 PM, in article
, "Chiquit1"
wrote:

I'm trying to make thank you tags and wine labels using mailmerge but this
seems to be made only for adresses.
How can I divide my page into labels but still be able to add clipart,
colours and nice fonts.
Thanks