View | Header and Footer, click on Show Next (if necessary) to see the
header for Section 2. Select the watermark and press Delete.

"Michael Leu" wrote in message
I created a document in which the last several pages were
landscape mode for displaying wide tables. I accomplished
that by creating a new section and formatting the pages
for that section as landscape. When I sent the document
out for review, I added a text watermark ("draft"). When I
deleted the watermark for the final version, Word only
took it out of section 1, refuses to take it out of
section 2, even though the setting is "no watermark"
everywhere in the document. If I try to add a new
watermark, it superimposes the new one on the old one.
Removing the watermark after that only takes out the new
one. How do I get rid of the original watermark in section
2?