Mary jane

It is amazing how many posts relate to this reversed curly quote issue.
Straight quotes are an answer yes, but why can't you use curly quotes and
have them come out correctly? No one seems to be able to solve this riddle,
maybe an issue to send to Microsoft for programming?

"JulieMae" wrote:

When I type quotation marks using microsoft word, they come out curly and the
right quotation mark is upside down. I want regular straight quotation marks.
How do I get them? I want them to look like this " " but they don't. They
come out different as I said above. What can I do to rectify this? Thanks,
JulieMae