Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wazza wazza is offline

Default Shortcut Keys do not work

Hi Herb

I thought that is the problem. However, even when I change the setting in
the language bar to be English UK/US and removing Arabic keyboard altogether
from the Word Options do not solve the problem.

This is very annoying and I'm thinking of reverting back to Office 2003, as
it didnt cause me any problem when I change my language setting in 2003
version. I'm willing to forego all the extra features in the 2007 version if
such a simple command can't be performed.

Do you know if I can have both 2003 and 2007 version installed together in
the same computer. Would they conflict each other ?

Thanks.

Wazza